| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Amberley in August is very mild at 16.2 °C (61.16 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.2 °C (72 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10.2 °C (50.4 °F).
- In August the range/ variation of daily average temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is a little parched. A mere 46.2mm (1.8in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:49 long and the longest day is 11:32 long with an average length of 11:09.
Check the distance to and compare the Amberley August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Amberley, Australia
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Amberley:
- Mackay Mo, Australia - 805.9 kms (500.8 miles) NNW
- Rockhampton, Queensland, Australia - 523.5 kms (325.3 miles) NNW
- Longreach Post Office, Australia - 965.9 kms (600.2 miles) WNW
- Longreach, Australia - 965.8 kms (600.1 miles) WNW
- Charleville, Queensland, Australia - 653.5 kms (406.1 miles) W
- Bourke, New South Wales, Australia - 710.5 kms (441.5 miles) WSW
- Cobar Mo, Australia - 791.4 kms (491.8 miles) SW
- Dubbo, New South Wales, Australia - 647.8 kms (402.5 miles) SW
- Williamtown, Australia - 580.3 kms (360.6 miles) S
- Richmond, Australia - 689.1 kms (428.2 miles) SSW
- Sydney, New South Wales, Australia - 707.6 kms (439.7 miles) SSW
- Sydney (Airport), Australia - 717.6 kms (445.9 miles) SSW
- Nowra Ran, Australia - 839.4 kms (521.6 miles) SSW
- Wagga, Australia - 974 kms (605.3 miles) SSW
- Canberra, Capital Territory, Australia - 916.3 kms (569.4 miles) SSW